WEMI is a great tool for planning digital events. This document contains the solutions that WEMI offers to produce first level digital events, such as pre-recorded broadcasts and a live broadcast on Youtube, Facebook or Twitch.
In this document, we will start with all the basics, from learning how to use the WEMI platform with a guest role. In addition, we will share important resources so that you can make the most of WEMI in your digital events.
- Inform users (guest role) of the basic features, specifications and guidance of the virtual grading process on the WEMI platform.
- Provide the user with the necessary attention and information to use the required digital platform.
The information contained in this document applies to everything from guest registration procedures, viewing the welcome page, language selection, how to upload videos to the virtual platform, and greeting messages.
4. GENERAL NAVIGATION MAP
The general navigation map of the virtual grading process in WEMI is established and should be navigated as shown in the following graphic.
Figura 1. General navigation map
5.1 GUEST REGISTRATION
The guest has two options to register to the WEMI platform; First by email or second by text message sent to the registered cell phone number.
5.1.1 Email address
You should check whether the invitation email from WEMI, arrived in your inbox or in your spam folder. You must click on the “Do it now” button.
5.1.2 Text message
To register by text message you must select the blue underlined link to access the WEMI guest registration platform.
You must follow the instructions given by the image above.
- Enter your password: This is the key that must be used to create access to the platform. It must be composed of 6 to 10 characters between numbers and letters.
- Confirm password: This is the confirmation of the key that must be used to create access to the platform. It must be composed of 6 to 10 characters between numbers and letters.
5.2 WELCOME PAGE
On this page you will find a greeting, a welcome message and you can view your profile as a guest. You can start the content creation process by following the instructions given.
On this page you will find your profile, you have the possibility to Select the language you want (Spanish or English USA)
5.4 UPLOAD YOUR CONTENT
You must follow the instructions and click on “Start”.
5.4.1 Message to your graduate
After writing the message you must click on the “Send Message” button
5.4.2 Upload the video
In this option you can share a small video message to your graduate, where you have the option to “Select File” with the specifications mentioned in the previous image.
Once you have uploaded all the information content, both the congratulations messages and the video file, you can make two choices; Go to the main menu of the WEMI platform or go to the countdown to see the ceremony of your graduate.
In this module you will find the most frequently asked questions and their answers to address all the doubts presented. In case you don’t find the answer within this FAQ you can access the chatbot service for better results and user support.
5.6 GO TO EVENT
By clicking on this option you will have several options to consider:
- If you enter before the start of the virtual graduation, it will automatically send you to the countdown of the event.
- If you entered after the start of the virtual graduation, it will automatically send you to the live stream that is being performed during the day.
- If you entered after the time of the live stream, it will automatically send you to the schedule of pre-recorded content during the day.
- If you enter after the time of the pre-recorded agenda, it will automatically send you to the option of viewing the content of the yearbook.
At the end of the file upload and invitation sending process you will be able to see the countdown of your graduation
5.6.2 Live stream
After finishing the countdown you will be able to see the live one programmed by the educational entity.
5.6.3 Watch ceremony
Once the live show is over, the “Watch Ceremony” button should be selected
On the right side you can see a list in order of the pre-recorded videos for the ceremony.
5.6.4 Go to my yearbook
When all video content events are finished, this option will be enabled to view the contents of the yearbook. You must click on the gift image where it says “Go to my yearbook”
Re-enter your username and password
5.9 YEARBOOK DASHBOARD