INFORMATION – COLLECTION AND USE
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1. Share content: You share information and material on the Applications for other Users of the Applications to see, including your photos, comments, and geographic location. By posting content on the Applications, you agree to allow us to disclose such posted information and material, including its disclosure to other users, the high school or to the public in general.
2. Communications: You are choosing to receive communications from us or about the Event, including promotional, advertising and marketing information, and recommendations WEBI, the schools or Bees2Biz believe may be interesting or important for the Event.
In accordance with applicable laws, including the CAN-SPAM laws of the United States, you can decline to send certain communications via email by clicking “Unsubscribe” in such communications, but note that you cannot decline to send certain administrative or legal notices from us. In accordance with applicable law, if you exchange messages with others through the Applications, we may store these messages for processing and forwarding, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations in connection with the Applications.
3. Application Activity / Information Collected Automatically: We collect and may store certain information about your use of the Applications, such as searches, pages you visit, and the date and time you visit them. We also collect and may store information provided to us by your computer or mobile device in connection with your use of the Applications, such as browser type and version, computer or mobile device type, computer connection, browser language, IP address, advertising data , mobile phone provider, unique device identifier, Wi-Fi connection, geo-location and required and referring URLs.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
If you want, it is possible to disable Cookies with the Settings function of your device or browser. The method to disable cookies may vary by device and browser but is usually found in Preferences or Security Settings. However, it is important for you to know that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Applications.
CALIFORNIA NO TRACKING NOTICE
It is important for you to know that we do not modify the behavior of the system in the Applications in response to the browser’s requests not to be tracked.
SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you with third parties, in connection with your use of the Applications. Exchanging information with third parties falls into these categories and objectives:
1. Representatives, contractors, business partners and services providers: We may share your information with our representatives, contractors, business partners and other services providers and third parties, as necessary, to host, operate and carry out the operations and functionalities of the Applications, improve the Applications, fulfill your requests, provide relevant marketing information, share information about us and our activities with you, or provide customer care and support. If you provide information to said third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purposes of said activities and any other use that you approve. We cannot control the use that these third parties make of your information. If you do not want a third party to collect your information, or share it with this third party, you can decide not to participate in these activities. However, we generally limit the information we provide to our services providers to that reasonably necessary for them to carry out their functions and we ask them to keep the information confidential.
3. Other users / General public: We may provide certain information that You post on the Applications (ie photos, comments, videos, geographic location) to other users of the Applications and the public.
4. Additional information: WEMI may share information related to visitors and users of the Application with third-party affiliated or non-affiliated additional companies. While this information does not personally identify you, in some cases these third parties may combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they have received from other third parties, in a way that allows them to associate this additional information with your personal data.
5. Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information about or about you, in accordance with applicable law, if we believe in good faith that such research or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with valid and legitimate process instructions and orders, and of the security forces, such as search warrants, citations, legal regulations, judicial processes or other legal processes that may be presented to us; (b) useful to prevent, investigate or identify possible infractions in connection with the Applications; or (c) useful to protect our rights, reputation and our property or that of our users, subsidiaries or the public.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Applications are directed to the general public and not to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you do not have permission to use the Applications in any way that reveals personal information (such as your name, email, address, or location).
We allow minors ages 13 to 18 to use the Applications and allow such minors the ability to remove any content or information they have posted on the Applications. It is important to know that such deletion does not ensure that the content or information is removed in a complete or global way. Some elements of the content or information shared by other users will not be removed. If you are a minor between 13 and 18 years of age and want to delete any content or information, please send us your request for deletion or related questions to email@example.com
We use certain physical, executive, and technical protections designed to improve the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of any information that you communicate to us or save in the Applications and, therefore, you do so at your own risk and expense. We cannot guarantee that such information cannot be accessed, disclosed, modified, or destroyed if any of our physical, technical, or executive protections are violated.
If we are aware of a breach of the security system, then we may try to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protection measures. We may post a notice through the Applications if there has been a security breach. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to be informed of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach, you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents may request in writing to companies with which they have an established business relationship a list of categories of personal information and the type of services offered to the customer that the company has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates with its own legal entity) during the immediately preceding calendar year for direct commercial purposes of these third parties and (b) the names and addresses of all these third parties. Please use the detailed contact information below to send this request directly to us, if applicable. We will respond to these requests in writing sent to the correct address. It is important to know that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
Updated on May 13, 2020